Friday, September 29, 2017

Wishes


What a beautiful summer it was
every day sunny, even in the rain
visions I once had now crystal clear and on the path before me;
your face in my light, the darkness behind me
everything was worth it, all of it, every little bit

a dancing of sun and moon rising
dreams I used to dream, blooming into life,
truly, there they are, here I am,
my heart is bountiful, my hands holding what were once
words on paper
pictures in my head
visions in my sleep
imagination as wild as ever,
and suddenly you're in front of me
surrounding me, before me, next to me;
everything unfolds smoothly, exquisitely, with you in my life

a hope: it shines outward, beaming its light, showing its face
a wish: it bursts upward, bearing its fruit, unveiling its skin
a dream: it sings, bright and loud, vibrant, like a watercolour painting

visions I once had now crystal clear and on the path before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)