Thursday, June 15, 2017

All My Dreams Are Of You



I love you as the sun promises its light,
with each rise, when there is dew on the grass,
and the moon is beneath us.
I love you as certainly as the soil that blooms life,
with every colour,
and every fragrance,
of soft petals and green leaves.
I love you as sweetly as the softest peach
and the tallest tree,
as gently as the turn of a page,
as effortlessly as the words written upon it,
and as closely as my head is against your chest,
for the fragments fo your soul and mine are one and the same;
each time our eyes meet,
each time we speak,
it is enough for me to love you as surely as the sky
and at night I do not dream of things without meaning
because all my dreams are of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)