Monday, August 1, 2011

August & Dragonflies

~Dragonfly on a fence in my backyard


































Happy August everybody. I have said before how I love new months. Not only 'cause I like changing my calendar, but I like awaiting what will transpire for that month. Although any day is no different than the next, the Earth is only spinning its cycle and the sun is always present and space is always around us, it's still nice to think about what will come to be. August reminds me of the colour dark blue.

This large dragonfly caught my eye out on my fence in my backyard the other day and I just had to snap a picture of it. When I was like 13 I remember I wanted a dragonfly tattoo on my foot though now I don't plan on getting any tattoos. That's my one-with-nature mindset right there for ya. I think they're a very pretty insect though if I do say so myself. The wings in particular.

You can click here if you'd like for a video I posted today on how to cultivate self-love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)