Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Month of Amber & Dream Interpretation























It's October! The month of amber, gold, squash and pumpkin! I am really happy. I wanted to make a post yesterday for the first day of the new month but was not able to. Aside from the fact that every perpetually spinning and revolving day is the same thing mashed into One coupled with the illusion of time, I feel like each first day of a new month holds great significance. I sense something is going to happen this month though I do not know what it is.

Oh. I have been having very peculiar dreams over the past week. They are very particular and are directed at very specific people in my life like specifically one of my cats, one of my friends, my aunt, my manager. But they haven't just been typical dreams where you dream of someone or something, it has been so strange that when I am in my waking life associating with my dreambeings, I get this eerie wave of feeling as though I am connected to them on a different plane of reality. It is rather unreal and I don't know how to explain it. It is similar to deja vu except much deeper and bewitching.

A lot of people don't often remember their dreams but I actually recall my dreams nearly every night and with pretty clear recollection. I have a dream journal though I have not recorded them for a long time. There have been times when I have had very vivid dreams of very specific locations and in my waking life have gone there, just to connect with what I dreamed of. It's pretty surreal and in fact I would like to do this more often. I have dreamt multiple times of nearby fields and pathways in my town that I used to walk through when I was a child and actually now that I think of it, I have wanted to go to those spots just to be there. Because, and just in light of my dreams of specific people, I know that there can be an importance to connect with that which you dreamed.

I love dream interpreting and I know it is very important to analyze them and get an understanding of what they mean, because it is your subconscious mind sifting and sorting through waking thoughts and experiences via bizarre mental movies and they have a lot to say and much to teach about yourself and how you are really feeling. They provide a wonderful doorway into knowing and understanding YOU at very deep levels!!! Perhaps some people are fearful of facing this Truth that lies within our dreams. Either that or they are just not aware of the information they contain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)