Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanks


This past weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada so in the spirit of it, I’d like to make a post of all the things I’m thankful for. I would have liked to share the vegan pumpkin pudding I’ve been fiddling around with, but I am still in the process of perfecting the recipe.

I’m thankful for…

1. Spending time and bonding with my family… I’ve truly grown to love family gatherings.
2. The crazily comforting and familiar taste of our family holiday dinners
3. Sweet white wine playfully served by my lively sommelier Uncle
4. The breathtakingly clear starlit sky from the other night that I gazed upon around 3am
5. Finding miscellaneous moments to meditate (even if only for 30 seconds), like I did this afternoon in my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)