Monday, May 23, 2011

Lush



Lightning just illuminated the damp, cloudiness of outside and a loud crack of thunder just burst out. I really like thunderstorms, and the dainty sound of rain droplets out my window. I also really like how the trees everywhere are finally in full, lush bloom and everything is green. My window looks out to trees in the backyard and it looks a bit like a rain forest. It's marvelous. The other day my friend and I were walking along a street that was lined with luscious flowery trees and it smelled so delicate and delightful! I plucked one of the flowers off and pinned it in my hair :)

My Nana is moving so she's been getting rid of a lot of things, and she gave me this stained glass window ornament. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)