I needed a nice photo of food from the Earth for this post, and I came across this picture from a while ago when I was on a walk :).
I was on a really useful website and I came across 5 criteria for identifying toxic food, thought I'd share, cause I totally agree:
1. If you can't pronounce the ingredients, don't eat it.
2. If it wasn't here 10,000 years ago, don't eat it.
3. If it has a shelf life of over 5 days, don't eat it.
4. If it's heavily marketed, don't eat it.
5. If it's man made, don't eat it.
Happy Earth Hour tonight.... :)