Saturday, March 26, 2011


I needed a nice photo of food from the Earth for this post, and I came across this picture from a while ago when I was on a walk :).

I was on a really useful website and I came across 5 criteria for identifying toxic food, thought I'd share, cause I totally agree:

1. If you can't pronounce the ingredients, don't eat it.
2. If it wasn't here 10,000 years ago, don't eat it.
3. If it has a shelf life of over 5 days, don't eat it.
4. If it's heavily marketed, don't eat it.
5. If it's man made, don't eat it.

Happy Earth Hour tonight.... :)

1 comment:

  1. hola! i think your blog is beautiful! and very true. we need to be nurturing our bodies. not swarming it with all these unfamiliar 'beings'. like why eat red #40 when there are beautiful fresh apples and all those local farmies waiting to meet you? come on, people! okay, i'm done with my spiel. happy sunday and peace! ~lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)