Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life Force

I am drinking some green juice that I just freshly juiced with my juicer, and I want to talk about the Life Force.
All [raw] fruits and vegetables and herbs and sprouts are alive. They have life contained within them. When you consume them, you are invariably drinking in that life. Also known as the Life Force. When you drink in that life, you can feel it. You can feel the nutrients run through your blood.
They detoxify you and replenish you at a cellular level. They regenerate and rejuvenate, alkalize and purify. When most people eat they don't ever think twice about what occurs at a cellular level. Our cells know how we feel, what we think, what we consume. When we eat pure, nourishing foods that are intended to energize, awaken and provide true, natural health to us, our cells and everything contained inside of us benefit. You know this because you can feel it.
When your body is purified with whole, natural, particularly uncooked, unmodified or changed in any way foods, you are uplifted and enlightened and happy and connected with the Whole itself. You don't feel disconnected or dislodged from Source, that being yourself and the Universe. You're not weighed down with chemical, toxin-pumped modified foods that are depleted of all Life Force. You are One.
This post is becoming a wee bit more intense and spiritual than I intended, but how can I not get into the topics of the Universe and being connected when discussing foods are are essentially from the Universe itself? It's all interconnected in all ways. Who, what and where we are is all One, to say the least.

If you are lacking the feelings inside you that radiate Oneness, then I assure you if you just simply eat primarily, not necessarily entirely, but a lot of fruits, vegetables, herbs, sprouts, some nuts and seeds, you will begin to feel that connection with yourself and the Earth. It makes complete and utter sense.

Anyways. I just wanted to discuss the Life Force whilst drinking my Life Force-filled green juice.
Sending all who read this love, peace, joy and positive vibrations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)