Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Vibrations

My "Law of Attraction" necklace

















The other night I was researching about the law of attraction, setting your vibrational tone and things like that, and the next day I really wanted to practice sending out positive vibrations and thoughts and see if anything would happen. Well, I got some gift cards for Christmas for the thrift store (my favourite place) and I was looking at a necklace I really liked.

Without even thinking about the law of attraction, I was just happily mindin' my own business while in my head wanting and wishing the necklace was free. "I wish I didn't have to pay for this..." I got to the line up and a man in front of me was doing an exchange. I guess the way the store worked was that the item you're exchanging has to be the same price as your previous item. So the man had a few dollars left to spend in order for the transaction to go through, and he eagerly turned to me and said, "how much is that? Here give me it," and he got the cashier to ring it through.

I got the necklace for free!! Is that not mysterious and cool?? Totally blew my mind. How often does that happen? Seriously.

So last night I was at the bookstore and was reading a bit of The Secret. It's all about the law of attraction and I'm totally aware of it now. I truly do believe that if you are thinking about what you do want (in regards to anything in life) as opposed to focusing on what you don't want, then the Universe sends good things!

Have a positive mindset... re-condition yourself to always think good thoughts rather than negative ones. Send out good vibrations and the Universe will send them back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)