Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye Year 2010















It's New Years Eve! It's the end of 2010! The end of an immensely life-changing and mind-altering year for me! I feel like I need to do a tribute to this amazing wonderful beautiful year.

I'm so excited for what 2011 has to bring, as well as each and every year ahead.

Gosh, I just can't believe how much I've grown, changed and learned this year. The amount is enormous. My birthday is also a little over a week away and I am being very present in trying to live my last days of this wonderful age. I cannot even put enough attention on how fast time is going by!

I know so much will continue to change in the forthcoming years. So much to be learned, so much to gain and so much to lose, so much to grow from, so many achievements and challenges ahead - so many achievements and challenges behind me.

Regardless of what life has to bring, it's all awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)