Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Juniper


When it rains, it pours.

That phrase sums up my life. It always seems to every now and again. My creative space has been disassembled and rearranged and messy and crazy and my life has been hectic and busy and everything's all over the place and it's exciting and fun and tiring and overwhelming and great. I've been reminded of the importance of mindful breathing. Always a trusted companion.

April has been good to me, I think. I'm still trying to decide. The tasks, oh the tasks! They're everywhere! My to-do list is beginning to boil over. One of the highlights of my life right now besides the painting and renovating and moving and working and more working is my new kitten. An 8 week old long haired fluffy fluff kitten that I have lovingly named Juniper. Junie or June for short. She always has this concerned, curious look on her face. Playful little thing. I love cats.

I guess the way I'm feeling these days is just a little all over the place (as per usual). I suppose it never really ends, I mean, I've certainly convinced myself in times past that everything eventually becomes settled and established and smooth and perfect but let's not be so foolish. It comes and it goes and it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)