Sunday, April 28, 2013

found


Found Self,
magic erupts with a peaceful mind
heart ever-expanding
ever-lasting knowing...
fear escapes, inhabiting a new world
love is found within and
freedom downpours
bound by the sky
a limitless flight.

I've been so indecisive. I've thought I've known the answer, and then I have no idea. It's the realness that frightens me yet all she is, is freedom. Abundant offerings are found along the path of Truth.

I guess throughout the winter I did lose track of parts of me. A readily influenced, timid chameleon. All the busyness has left me dazed and docile. Fear has been holding hands tightly with Ego and one foot in front of the other they lead except, their destination is a foreign land.

The trees whisper clarity and paint me with answers. The stillness is freeing and the frozen winter is literally a frozen standstill.

A found self is reclaimed amidst peace. Peace is found in silence. Silence is found in stillness. Stillness is found in  us.

Wisdom lies beneath
and he's terribly patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)