Tuesday, July 17, 2012

plans & anticipation

thunderstorm Sunday afternoon
Don't you just love thunderstorms? There is something enchanting about them. That distinct scent of rain, billowing of black clouds, cessation of wind before the downpour ensues.

I have been feeling overwhelmingly creative these days. My mind has been submerged in anticipation for what is quickly approaching in my life. In just a couple of weeks I will begin my newest life chapter; it feels as though I am bursting at the seams with excitement for the plethora of plans that I have. I will begin the process of collaborating my blogs, including free spirit journal, into one website where I will finally be able to have one space to share, express, connect and inspire through each of my many passions - spirituality, nutrition, life - as a Holistic Nutritionist.

My life for nearly a year now has been saturated in stress with having too much to do and simply not enough time to do it all. But somehow I've always managed to get everything done in the midst of chaos. This has actually been my theme for this month of July - perseverance, diligence and determination. In fact, July has been quite the month of lessons and themes. I've really been coming into my power of letting go and releasing fears pertaining to the ever-so-scary (but not really) opinions of others. Oh the liberation!

I am really looking forward to finding my balance again; re-connecting with my neglected creativity, harnessing my higher self and soaking in the silence of sunrises and meditation. Oh the thought of all that I desire to do makes me feel such peace!

Here is a quote I found yesterday from my newest blog muse over at the sacred life of rain:

Today I am exactly where I need to be in my one wild and precious life.

And we always are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)