Thursday, October 13, 2011

Avocados



I discovered recently how much I love to eat avocados with a spoon.
They are perfect because they're very satiating and they make me really happy.
I always had this notion that I should avoid eating too much of them because of their fat content. Which is true in that you don't want to go and eat five avocados at once.

But I learned they are beautiful and great just on their own and perfect for when you want something heavier yet nutritionally dense!

I had a halve today at lunch with some salt sprinkled on top and

it

was


AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. I have put this photo on my blog as I was looking for a pic of someone eating an avocado with a spoon. Is that OK? I have credited it.

    If you do mind, please let me know and I will remove it.

    It's here: http://www.tamsinhowse.com/blog/2011/12/things-i-love-thursday-avocado/

    T.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)