Friday, September 23, 2011

Pique























Oh, life.
What is it?
Yesterday the wind piqued my curiosity
and today the rain is heavy and the sounds wash through me
while I sit beside my window.
The fallen droplets are crystal clear and they represent
sustenance
cleanse
release
grow
life.

Here is a mind-blowing quote of inspiration:

You have more raw brain power and creative
ability than you have ever used in your lifetime.
Your brain has over 100 billion cells,
each of which is connected to as many as 20 thousand other cells
by a complex network of ganglia and dendrites.
This means that the possible combinations and
permutations of cells in your brain is greater than
the number of molecules in the known universe.
Your ability to develop ideas, learn new information,
grasp simple and complex theories
is infinite and
unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)