Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rain Dance

It is absolutely pouring outside. My brother and I ran outside immediately and started running around. I think the last time I ever danced in the rain and thoroughly allowed myself to soak in it was like six years ago. Damn it feels good! Our street was like a river and the main street just off our street was literally like foot-deep rapids. Probably this is serious and some flooding occurred. But it was fun nonetheless.

It has been quite rainy these days but I revel in it. It is especially enchanting when you wake up to the sound of heavy rain and it is particularly cleansing to even just sit by a window and watch the raindrops hit the trees and form a magical mistiness that truly makes everything look like a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)