Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Trust my Creativity.

I'm taking a little free e-course and my first lesson a few weeks ago asked me to write down things that I would like to have in my life relating to any of my dreams. These are what I came up with:
  • Creating more of my own art (painting, drawing, crafting; all from my own mind and surroundings)
  • Be as healthy as can be - nutritiously, physically, well-being; as organic and naturally living as possible
  • Travel the world
  • To be out of debt from college and back in school by 2011; college + holistic nutrition + yoga + metaphysics + 15 week visual arts certifications
  • Be in an amazing, fulfilling relationship where we share the same interests (regarding to spirituality, creativity, philosophy, views, intellect, etc.)
  • Be totally comfortable wearing my hair naturally curly!
  • Build and live in a cob house
I trust my creativity.
Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! I'd love to hear from you :-)